I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's the Weekend!!



Hey, it's the weekend! What are you doing on the computer?!?

Go spend time with your family for crying out loud.

I'll be back on Monday.

And surely you can wait for something profound until then.

Or longer, since profoundish-ness isn't really a big player 'round these parts.

Well, I'll be back on Monday anyway.

*sigh*

4 Comments:

  • becky

    Hello Juliemom...I am actually the little sister of turnip man...I am just being snoopy...until I see my brother tomorrow. :0) Came across your blog from his comments and I remember you from First Bible. (Sewing girl...) I don't have a blog as I usually can never figure out what to say about my day so I just read my brothers who seems to have an increased following as of late...Need to see what's new in his world ;0)
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend with your family!

  • Brenda

    OK, it's Sunday night and I can too check my blogs b/c I'm going out of town tomorrow. So there.


    Not that I found anything here. Humph.

  • M.

    I wish my family could color coordinate like that...

  • JulieMom

    Actually, as you may have noticed, this picture portrays a family of boys.

    Or some young person's male fraternity or something.

    And should the Prince be in this photo, I do not think he would be wearing one of those shirts.

    I think he stopped wearing clothes like that in the 70s.

    Oh, and I hate Monopoly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin