I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Keepin' It Real

I was at my friend Brenda's blog the other day, and I wanted to use her idea: Keepin' It Real. I do notice, however, that the "Keepin' It Real" moment was not hers...

Anyhoona.

Lest you all think that I am a domestic goddess ('cause of all the cookin' yesterday), or an untouchable spiritual giant ('cause all the lying and stealing on Thursday surely should have convinced you of that...) I thought today I would post some pics that prove I AM A REAL PERSON. A bit too human for my taste, but here it is nonetheless:


Think they were in the basket a mite too long?



What a Saturday morning greeting! The kids want pancakes? No problem...


These feet? She hasn't been outside for two days. Nice.

And in the words of Brenda, if you have a 'Keepin' It Real' moment you'd like to share, I would love to embarrass you on my blog. Just let me know!

5 Comments:

  • Brenda

    Oooh, I didn't know laundry could take on the form of the basket! It's like some weird form of modern art.

    Thanks for Keepin' It Real with me!!!!! And, by the way, I HAVE posted about myself before!

  • Terry

    You are great! Thanks for sharing with us and keepin' it real.

  • WendyMom

    A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!!

    I can't even take it!

    I absolutely loved the laundry sculpture, and the feet were too much. ROFLOL!

    I avoid the laundry issue by folding it before it goes in the basket- but next time it's been a week since I put it away, I'll be sure to take a picture of the 3 baskets with all the stuff hanging out of them!

    Thanks for the smiles on a tough day-- Love ya!

  • julie

    Hi,

    I came over here from Brenda's. Thanks for letting me know that I am not the only one who has dishes in her sink and clothes in the laundry basket way to long.

    julie

  • Joni

    Julie....right now, at this very moment, I have clothes that need to be hung up...and have needed to be hung up for probably about a month - I'm so embarrassed...and lazy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin