I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Monday, February 04, 2008

A Bloggy Break

I would like to say that I am taking time off to spend with my family.

Or enjoy a hobby I like.

Or to go on a vacation where there is no internet.

But such is not the case.

I just need the day off because of, well, the femininity.

But I can direct your attention here, here, here and possibly here for your bloggy pleasure. Just don't mind that they're re-runs from posts past.

And if you remember those and are sick of them, then try here, or perhaps even here or in all fairness, here to relive some glory days of bloggity goodness.

But for goodness sake get some housework done too. I can't handle the guilt if you don't.

4 Comments:

  • Janice

    OK they were all reruns for me but that is OK!!! My favorite... the Puking song post! Definitely the sure sign of a not-so-sane person is the rewriting of songs... especially from sit coms long ago that still haunt your waking hours! I LOVE IT!!! And can seriously relate!

    You go and take your break girl... and I cannot believe it has been 110 days! It seems like yesterday I was pirating your internet in your living room! LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!!!!

  • Joni

    Happy Bloggy break!!! If only there were a break from the femininity...hmmmm...

  • JulieMom

    unfortunately not without surgery.

    Which at the moment doesn't sound too bad.

    It's a sad day when you'd contemplate unnecessary surgery.

  • WendyMom

    Oh, the femininity....

    Unfortunately for my family, the femininity is approaching as of next week, so things are a wee bit on the, shall we say, grumpy side around here.

    As in, "Are you even BREATHING in my space?!?!? I'll have to hurt you now!!!!"

    Even when I know I'm irrational, it doesn't go away. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, I'll pray for you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin