I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Bloggy Brain Cramp

Me: I should be a blogging master by now. I do this almost every day. What is my problem?! I can't think of anything to write.

The Prince: What are you talking about?

Me: The blog. That writing thing I do. The thing I know you read although you never comment on it. Ever.

Prince: Why do I need to comment? We live in the same house, and you obviously know I've read it. Sometimes you watch me read it. Why do I need to write a comment?

Me: (pouting) Never mind.

Prince: Why don't you write something about the girls?

Me: Done that too often lately. BO. RING.

Prince: Um, ok, how about writing something like a devo.

Me: Are you sure you've been reading? That was Thursday.

Prince: Oh, yeah. I forgot. Well, I'm out of ideas. Sorry.

Me: Yeah, thanks anyway. I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Prince: Hey! Why don't you write about who people should choose for President?

Me: Um, no. All I would say is: Not Hillary or Obama. End of story. Or maybe: Vote With Glee for Huckabee!! No. Too cheesy. Moving on.

Prince: But think about it. You could outline the issues, get quotes from the debates, make a spreadsheet with their current standings...

Me: (interrupting) Honey, I don't want to take ratings away from CNN. And do I need to remind you that I homeschool three children under 8? I hardly have time to think of something to write about, let alone make a spreadsheet for the blog. My word.

Prince: I thought you wanted some help.

Me: No, I was really just thinking out loud. I think I have an idea of what to write now, though. Thanks Honey.

Prince: Any time Babe. That's what I'm here for.

Me: (smiling to self) Yeah, I know.

3 Comments:

  • Brenda

    And that new picture of Prince Charming on the sidebar goes so well with this post!!! :)

  • Brenda

    Why don't you tell us how you and Prince met?

    Cause we're nosy like that.

  • WendyMom

    OH NO!! NOT A SPREADSHEET!!

    For a second there I thought I was at my house and my husband was trying to make a decision.....

    No lie, today we were in church and Bob B. preached on the biblical position of authority in the home- so at the end of the message he had a nice chart with headings and columns- once for the husband, one for the wife etc. So I leaned over to my hubby and said, "Look! A spreadsheet-- that ought to make you happy!!". He looked up at the screen for less than 1 second and said, "There's no graph lines or boxes on it- not really a spreadsheet!"

    OH.MY.WORD. I fear that my giggling was distracting to those around us who needed the invitation! Oh and also, Mark Palma did the prayer and introduction of visitors today- you know how they have the members stand and the visitors sit? I swear that he said, "OK members- there they are, now GO GET THEM!" NICE! Yeah um, visiting a church and attacked by a member-- WHEW!

    Missing you and loving you too...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin