I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tomorrow's Gonna Be Another Day-ay-ay...

Ok 500 points to the first person who can tell me who sings that song. Another 500 if you can name all of the band members....

Anyhoona...

Today has been a great day!! Hooray!! And I will show you in pictures just why:

Fresh Flowers from the backyard (and my friend Rina)

A Place to Hang Wet Laundry!! (Almost dryer-like in theory)


Wonderfully Sweet, Raisin Filled, Frostinged Chelsea Buns
And only 50 cents American

And the reminder that there is a rainbow after rain.

Oh how I needed the reminder. Thanks God.

5 Comments:

  • Anonymous

    The Monkees.

  • Brenda

    I know my Monkees but that song is not coming to me.
    I guess I get no points. I got nothing.

    Those flowers are GORGEOUS!!!! We have yellow flowers too but we call them "weeds."

  • Victoria

    OK - didn't know the Monkees sang that, but here's a shot at their names: Mike, Davey, UGH! I can SEE them!!! Oh well, they were about 10 or 15 years before my time.

    Anyway, glad the anvil never dropped.

  • Mary

    Davy Jones, Michael Nesmith, Peter Tork, and Micky Dolenz

    I loved me some Davy ;)and saw Mickey in PERSON at the Auditorium Theater in Grease. I'm cool like that! Miss ya chica!

  • WendyMom

    Hey girl-- I just finished reading through all your blog posts since you got the internet at your house- because I had that little pesky back thing going on and this is the first time in 2 weeks I've been able to sit at the computer and read/type anything. Or sit anywhere for that matter..

    Wow--I've missed a lot of awesome posts! The anvil-- are you sure it wasn't a piano? I think I remember that bit from Looney Toons.

    Trust my girl Mary D. to have all the names of the Monkeys-- she so totally rocks!

    I was hoping that wasn't really J's hand in that bug picture-- I know Africa is going to change you, but I'm hoping not that much!! (SMILE)

    Just read of the continuing violence in Kenya-- will keep it all in my prayers.

    I'll email you soon-- Love- Me

Blog Widget by LinkWithin