I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oh The Praises Just Go On and On....

I led my first Deaf African woman to the Lord Sunday.

ISN'T THAT EXCITING!!! AND I DID IT IN HER SIGN LANGUAGE TO BOOT!!

Her name is Christina Makena. (I know, it rhymes.)

The Prince preached an awesome message comparing our relationship with God to that of the Prodigal son. I learned knew comparisons, and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Well, after the service (during the invitation) all the girls had to go potty (of course) so I missed what happened. When I got back, The Prince told me there was a Deaf woman who wanted to get saved. I was so excited! And scared too.

I am so thankful that God gave me the opportunity to be able to share with her. I wasn't sure she would understand me because she is from another city, and their sign language is a bit different than what we sign where we live. But God knows what she needed to hear, and was so faithful to help me help her.

So now I'm just waiting for the next opportunity.

Just thought you'd like to know. Commence rejoicing.

5 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin