I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Deep Thought Thursday

Thursdays are the day the ladies in my neighborhood and I decided would be good for Bible study. With this in mind, I thought I would share with you what I am sharing with them. It's actually something I've posted before, and if you want to read, you can click here


And just for laughs please click here Enjoy your Thursday!

1 Comments:

  • Missy

    Thanks again for starting my day off with a laugh. Enjoyed video very much but think I'd go nuts with that many at home trying to teach. :o) Congrats from last post too. I know how exciting that is and wish you many more successess.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin