I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Friday, December 21, 2007

Ode to Telkom- The Internet People

(Sung to the tune of Blessed Assurance)

Vs. 1 Internet service- wish you were mine!
Home installation is glory divine.
Made a deposit two months ago...
I try to be patient, I know Africa’s slow.

Chorus This is my problem, why I sing this song:
No installation- that’s just plain wrong!
What can you tell me, when will it be?
Will there be internet service for me?

Vs. 2 I have a blog that I must update.
Also some bills to pay, don’t want to be late.
Wish I could stay and do it at home,
But to that coffee shop again I must go.

(Chorus)

Vs. 3 Men came today to set everything up.
Started to dig and tear the ground up.
I was so hopeful, and Prince shed a tear.
Until we found out we have to wait ‘til next year.

(Chorus)

Vs. 4 Found out this morning, they made a mistake.
The guy who ran wires, thought it was cake.
Seems his electrical work is all whack.
If I ever meet him, I’ll give him a smack!!

(Chorus)

Vs. 5 Please pray for the Prince, he’s got no peace of mind.
Wish we could prosecute them with a crime!
Though I am calmer, frustration I share.
Guess this whole thing is just our cross to bear.

(Chorus)

3 Comments:

  • Summer in FL

    Bless your heart! Well, atleast you still have a sense of humor about it. Hang in there!

  • WendyMom

    Oh boy... I wondered what had happened to the "21 days", but I didn't want to ask, just in case!

    Sorry to hear of the stress and frustration- will pray about it for you, with the other prayer request you sent out as well.

    Love you all and miss you!

  • Darline

    This is why I like you so much. You can take a stressful situation and make it fun.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin