I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas to All!!!

Ok, I will try not to rub it in to all those of you living in my former snowy region. But, I just have to say, The Prince took the girls swimming today.

So there.

Merry Christmas!

Ok, that's not all I wanted to say. But I did want to say that first. Ha! :0) Just wanted to wish all you people back home in the states a very Merry Christmas. May God bless you and your families as you gather and remember the reason we have a holiday to celebrate. May His love shine from your hearts to all those around you, and may He give you warm and tender remembrances from this Christmas to last for many years to come.

Like the fact my girls went swimming today.

Sorry, I had to do it. God bless and Merry Christmas!!

5 Comments:

  • darline

    Why do I feel like you wrote that one for me? No, really, I am going to conquer the snow! I went snowboarding yesterday, but I did not do as well as I wanted to. I wonder why.

  • WendyMom

    Merry Christmas to all there in sunny South Africa!!

    I told the kids you guys went swimming in an outside pool, and they were like, "WHAT???". You know how they do it...

    We are missing you terribly- especially thinking about last Christmas when we were able to celebrate with you in person and all, but are so greatful that you are serving and answering God's call.

    Give everyone a HUGE hug and kiss from all of us here- we miss you and love you a ton...

  • Missy

    Merry Christmas! Girls said to say that sledding and building snowmen is WAAAAYY more fun!! Glad to hear yours are enjoying themselves. Hope internet kicks in soon. Girls would like another round of outsinging each other over the PC. lol
    As always our thoughts are with you!

  • Mary

    Merry Belated Christmas!!!
    And if my math is correct, which Wendymom will attest, it probably ain't.....almost Happy New Years!!! (3:30 plus 7 hours=10:30pm Africa time)
    Many blessings and happiness for 2008!

  • Michelle

    And a happy new year too!
    :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin