I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Monday, October 01, 2007

Ahhhh, The Romance....

So, the Prince and I decided that before we start this whole trek across the world missions endeavor, that we need a little time to ourselves. Alone. Without the kids. Away somewhere. So, today we are heading off to this beautiful place.

Please don't be jealous. We will be back in a while. I am taking a blogging break. We are bringing just the bare essentials, and that does not include laptop computers from 'Farmer in the Dell'. I may even bring a book to read in case we get bored. Which I doubt will happen.

Because this place? It's in the Finger Lakes. In the fall. With my handsome hubby. And we'll be alone.

I don't see boredom as being an option.

So, I will fill you in on as much as a care to share when we return home. We are bound to have a wonderful time, and you are sure to be insanely jealous. And I'll try hard not to gloat.

Oh, and there will be an up and coming post about our tea party adventures too. Just wait and see!

3 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin