I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ack!!

Can you believe it???

Me either.

One week from today.

ONE WEEK!!

And I will be inhabiting a whole new continent.

I am a little twitchy.

But rejoicing in a God so good to work out every detail.

We got our new driver's licenses today.

Which may seem like a small thing, but the state in which I reside is a little slow in the handing over of goods for which you pay, and it should have taken six weeks or more. But it took only three.

Whew.

God is so good to me.

9 Comments:

  • Megan (FriedOkra)

    He is honoring your good intent/good works! I'm so excited for you to get there and tell us alllllllllll about it. I hope things just keep moving along smoothly for you!

  • Summer in FL

    I hope that you won't disappear --- I hope that you'll be able to blog. Oh how we'll miss you! But God is doing a great thing and I feel blessed to know you.

  • SarahHinds

    I too will miss you. The kids had so much fun yesterday, thank you for that. See you Wednesday.

  • Brenda

    I'm stressing with you, my friend.

    And, will you still be able to blog? I've been wondering about that too. Because if not, that would be so sad.

  • JulieMom

    The blog will still be up and running, as far as I know. But with the beauty of having friends in the states who know how to blog, I can send emails to them and they can post for me. :0)

    We'll see what the Lord does.

    Thanks for the encouragement.

  • Kevin P

    Big transition! Sure you will do great... will be praying for you and the whole family - hope to keep in touch - don't forget - want you all to come to Kafulafuta some time in 2008..??!?!
    Maybe we can pray the J's back to Zambia in 2008 for a couple weeks - for a little reunion :)

  • Janice

    I am all on board with the J's in 2008! Julie, aren't you glad the license came with a mind warp that fully enables standard driving skills? NYS may be a little slow and pricey, but oh! the rewards!!! Love the Lilacs! They will miss you, too!

  • Janice

    P.S. volunteering for any blog-post-liaison needs you may have!

  • SarahHinds

    Hey Julie, can't find your e-mail address but I was wondering if I left the music book thing in your van the other day. I do not seem to have it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin