I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Yes, Yes, I Remember Now...

2Co 10:3-5 "For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled."

That's right. I need to give up all thoughts of fear and evil over to Christ. He will keep my mind and my person out of fear. He is the author of truth and gives the Spirit of Comfort. When I am afraid in the dark, I need not doubt what God told me in the light.

And He told me that He will never leave me or forsake me.


And I believe Him.

1 Comments:

  • Summer in FL

    Julie, my pastor said the same thing a couple of months ago . . ."Do not doubt in the dark what God has told you in the light." I even blogged about it at the time. It's so true. It's easy to follow and keep going when you can see. It's a lot harder to say to the Lord, lead me -- I remember the way you told me to go and I will keep going even when I can't see.

    You are doing great things! I know that the Lord is going to use you and your family in a mighty way.

    Glad you're back . . . and glad your trip went well :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin