I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Thursday, September 13, 2007

We Interrupt this Regularly Scheduled Blog...

Hey to all ten of you who read my blog....we are not home. I am in NYC again visiting the in-laws. MIL had hand surgery yesterday so we are here to minister to and serve them while she recovers. She is doing well, and actually let me pray with her before surgery. So that was very cool.

Please pray for us while we are here, that we may be able to be a blessing to her, and also that we can be a testimony of the grace of Jesus Christ. This will be our last trip here to see them before the move to Africa next month.

Thanks for the prayers, and I will try and check back in sometime this week. They don't have internet here, so the posts will be few and far between. Thanks for understanding. :0)

God bless!

3 Comments:

  • Brenda

    I'm glad she is doing well. How are YOU doing with no internet??? Do you feel like you are stuck in 1985?
    When I go see family that's how it is and I hate it!

  • Ruth

    :) it's kinda nice to be internetedless, heh? after getting over the initial shock, of course.

    me family (b,s and me)and i ran away for several days...wehad no phone, no internet...just each other. it was paradiso.

    love to you....shalom. you are missed.

  • Wendymom

    Come on! Ten readers? There are at least 25 of us out here!

    Not only am I going through blog withdrawal, but home withdrawal as well... Get back here soon!!

    WE miss you...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin