I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Thursday, September 06, 2007

V-I-S-A!! Yes, Hooray I Have My V-I-S-A!!

Praise God Almighty!! Our visas arrived in the mail today, which means we can move to South Africa on October 16th as planned!! Are you as excited as we are?!?!?

God is so good, and would be still even if we didn't EVER get visas, but I just had to take a moment and tell you what the Lord has done for us!

One less thing to pray about now. (Except in thanksgiving, of course)

Give Him some praise on our behalf, would ya? Thanks!

Oh, and if you think of it, pray as we continue to pack, because the house? It is a pig hole.

(As my friend Jill would say. Not that she talks about my house like that all the time. She means her house. But I have never once seen it look like a pig hole. And I was there once.)

We still have many things to accomplish, and I know they will get done in the Lord's timing, and in His strength, because I will tell you mine is small. And the normally happy home has been struggling to be a place of civility.

I know it's spiritual warfare. And yes, it does exist. But not like in the movies.

So, please pray for us! Thank you.

Eph 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Eph 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

6 Comments:

  • Victoria

    Congratulations!!! From what I've noticed, visas are a HUGE hurdle for missionaries. But, now you KNOW when you have to be ready. Take it a day at a time - your house can't be much worse than mine!:0) Praying!

  • Megan (FriedOkra)

    Your enthusiasm is contagious and a little bit amusing (but not in a condescending way at all). Go get 'em, Tiger!

  • Summer in FL

    Congratulations! And I'm all too familiar with that spiritual warefare. Hang in there and God will take care of the rest!

  • Wendy

    Hey friend--

    Since I was unable to intercept the visas from the mailbox, I guess I'll just have to let you go....

    BUT, only in physical presence. The heart will still be connected. And lets not even mention the mind.. scary stuff!

    Pig hole? LOL!

  • Mr. Young

    Praise God! Congratulations guys, we'll be praying for you.

  • JulieMom

    Thank you all! Keep praying...like I said, there's still LOADS to do.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin