I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hip Hip Hooray...They're Coming Home Today!

Just so you are aware of the blissfulness going through my mind right now, the Prince and Sleeping Beauty are right this moment checking their baggage and getting ready to board the JetBlue airliner that will bring them home.

And I couldn't be more excited!!

So, I am off to bake them a cake and decorate it. Because I know Sleeping Beauty is expecting something special. Like what we did when the Prince came home from South Africa this spring.

Our airport signs are ready, and my screen saver that scrolls welcome home is also done. All that we have left to do now is the cake!

So, do you think chocolate, or vanilla? And any of you who happened to be the unfortunate victims of my 'Chocolate Cake Debacle of 2007', you don't get to vote, m'kay? Because I don't want biased results. Because this place right here? It's a no spin zone.

I'm just sayin'.

4 Comments:

  • Megan (FriedOkra)

    Whooohooo you sound positively giddy! I say choc/vanilla swirl, because THIS is a VERY SPECIAL occasion!

  • Brenda

    Well, I WAS going to say chocolate, but now I'm not so sure...

    I've messed up cornbread. But chocolate cake? :)

  • Victoria

    CHOCOLATE EVERYTHING!!!!!! cake, frosting, add chocolate chips!

  • JulieMom

    Well, practicality won out. I ended up making a banana cake with the white frosting from the Black and White Cookies.

    Wowza! Can anyone say rich and delicious?!? Soo good!!!

    But thank you very kindly for your suggestions.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin