I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Friday, September 07, 2007

And The Winners Are....

#6- Elaine@bloginmyeye

#1- Megan (Fried Okra)

#10- beth @ OhTheHorrorIDon'tHaveABlog, But who happens to be my cousin, so I can get it to her. Should relatives have been exempt? I did it fair I promise!!

Thank you all for participating!! If I can find any other cool junk stuff to give away, I will be sure to let you know. Maybe the next thing should be furniture??? :0)

2 Comments:

  • Megan (FriedOkra)

    Woohoooo! Lainey and I can cook for each other outta our new books! Mix up an authentic Baptist feast!

  • Brenda

    Oh that's funny about your cousin. Ohthehorroridon'thaveablog...hee hee!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin