I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Monday, August 20, 2007

Visit Wendy's New Blog!!

Hi there, blogging friends! Due to the high volume of requests for my friend Wendy to start her own blog, that's just what I've done for her. I have set one up, and all she needs to know how to do is post. That's right! And you can see it for your very own self here, possibly before even Wendy herself knows about it.

I am SUCH a good friend!

So, I think that now, she really has no excuses left. Am I right?

Can I get an AMEN one time?!?

So, everyone please leave a comment on her first post, and it will really freak her out when she checks her email and sees she has comments...ON A BLOG SHE DIDN'T KNOW EXISTED.

It will be the highlight of my year...please???

Thanks! Oh, and Wendy? I love you my friend!!

3 Comments:

  • MaryD

    you KNOW I'll leave her a comment.....(insert evil laughter here)

  • Ruth

    WELCOME WENDY!!! so fun.

    ps guess what? my bloggie is FIXED! new address but all seems to be in working order. yah!

  • Wendy

    There are just no word to say what I feel....really none that can be printed in the comments section of a fellow-christian's web site.....

    I love you all so much.. we'll see what happens from here...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin