I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Friday, August 10, 2007

Oh The Interweb Fun Never Ends!!

To stave off the depression that seems to have hit all my readers this week (my fault, yes I know, let's get collectively over it now) I am putting together this list of funnies. Hopefully it will put us all back into our right minds. Enjoy!


I. Funny Things to Say at the Office
1. I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce.
2. How about never? Is never good for you?
3. I see you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
4. I’m really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.
5. I’ll try being nicer if you’ll try being smarter.
6. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
7. The fact that no one understands you doesn’t mean you’re an artist.
8. Any connections between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
9. What am I? Flypaper for freaks?!
10. I’m already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.


II. Problem
When NASA began the launch of astronauts into space, they found out that the pens wouldn't work at zero gravity (Ink won't flow down to the writing surface).
Solution A
In order to solve this problem, it took them one decade and $12 million. They developed a pen that worked at zero gravity, upside down, underwater, in practically any surface including crystal and in a temperature range from below freezing to over 300 degrees
Solution B
And what did Russians do ?? The Russians used a Pencil !!!

III. Problem
One of the most memorable case studies on Japanese management was the case of the empty soap box, which happened in one of Japan's biggest cosmetics companies. The company received a complaint that a consumer had bought a soap box that was empty. Immediately the theorites isolated the problem to the assembly line, which transported all the packaged boxes of soap to the delivery department. For some reason, one soap box went through the assembly line empty. Management asked its engineers to solve the problem. Post-haste.
Solution A
The engineers worked hard to devise an X-ray machine with high-resolution monitors manned by two people to watch all the soap boxes that passed through the line to make sure they were not empty. No doubt, they worked hard and they worked fast but they spent whoopee amount to do so
Solution B
When a rank-and-file employee in a small company was posed with the same problem, he did not get into complications of X-rays, etc but instead came out with another solution. He bought a strong industrial electric fan and pointed it at the assembly line. He switched the fan on, and as each soap box passed the fan, it simply blew the empty boxes out of the line.


IV. (Edited: Link removed for content-sorry, I will check things out better next time.)
And I thought I had a ton of useless knowledge in my brain.


V. YIKES
WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON HER HANDS!


VI. Can you read this?


VII. HAHAHA

1 Comments:

  • Janice

    So a few should be blacked out, like 10,15,21,65,....they go on and on... I am blushing!
    #43- I saw a rainbow about a month ago at noon high, circling the whole sun. What was that?
    #48- China has one time zone! It actually spans 7!
    #51- Is that why the past few very warm nights I wanted to KILL them all!?
    #151- Then are they really afraid of them, or just jealous?
    #169- knew that! Thank you Toma!
    #173- Until after October, then you can triple those facts!:)
    #224- Ticking can be music...
    #229 and #230 should NOT be next to each other!
    #249- Worn as perfume?
    #275- Why? It was the time Abraham Lincoln was shot.
    #300- Good info, I may need that one...
    #336- The Prince could! "Go Prince!!"
    #390- See #151!
    #399- Are they rampant at most crime scenes?
    too much time on my hands today I see! Missed you Sunday PM- I'll call soon! Love you TONS!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin