I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Very First Bloggy Hosting Carnival

Howdy!

I have been blogging for a while now, and have made some really great friends through the 'net. But I realized the other day that I do not know everyone's stories of how they came to know Christ.

I WANT TO KNOW.

So on Monday, (two days from now for those of you who are chronologically challenged) I will be hosting a TESTIMONY EXTRAVAGANZA right here on my little blog. What you need to do is write a post on your blog about how you came to Christ, and then post up on the Mr. Linky that will be here. I promise to read everyone's stories and leave comments. PLEASE JOIN ME!! And if you don't have blog *cough*WENDY*cough* you can leave your testimony in my comments.

Hope you have a great weekend. I am in the midst of compiling my children's homeschooling for the fall (read:three weeks from now) and will be busy. So hopefully I will be all ready for Monday *echo* MONDAY.

It's your chance to brag on God and all the mess He saved you from. Can't wait!!

Hope to see you there!

Oh, and by the way....PLEASE read my last post and GIVE ME SOME ADVICE!!!

1 Comments:

  • Janice

    What is the Mr. Linky? I will be more than glad to comply with your commands...err, requests

Blog Widget by LinkWithin