I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I GOT ME AN AWARD!!



Michelle over at Between Diapers and Dishes has given me an award! How nice is that?!? Run over to her site and check it out. She and her family are missionaries to the Deaf in Mexico, so you know we must be SOME kind of kindred spirit. I do read her blog often. She's a sweetie. Oh, and the 'Momsense' video she posted the other day? Not.To.Be.Missed.

This is what the award is about:

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also, for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."

So, who will my seven be? Scroll right down and you will see!



1. Owlhaven Owlhaven, to me, is grace in action. She has adopted children (total of ten kids in her house now) and is loving every minute of it. Check her out and see it for yourself!!

2. FriedOkra A funny thoughtful friend who makes me laugh every day. A southern belle with (admittedly) two left feet. What's not to love?

3. Coach Christina A friend who doesn;t post often, but when she does, always has great illustrations on how life is just a picture of our journey with Christ.

4. finding jen's view Jen is a photographer, and a very godly young woman. Check out her blog to get blessed!

5. it's true, sighed roo Roo's blog is experiencing some technical problems right now, so you can't go back and check out her past posts, but when it is solved, DO IT!! She is a great writer!! (And shs is handling this problem with grace and civility.)

6. Plodding the Course My friend Jan who's family is on course right now for mission work, Lord willing. She is funny and thoughtful (who knew!) on her blog. She is new, so send her site meter skyrocketing, ok? :0)

7. BooMama Of course, the quintessential BooMama. She will make you pee your pants. But she's nice while she does it. It's a southern thing. And she gave me LOTS of help in the code department when I was a new blogger and knew nothing. She is genuine for sure!!

Thank you, Michelle, for giving me this award. You're nice too. :0)

4 Comments:

  • Megan (FriedOkra)

    AW... Shux. (Blushes) Coming from you, lovey, this is a true true honor! ((JulieMom))

    ♥xoxox♥ -
    megan

  • Ruth

    *MWAH!* love you sister...
    thanks for the encouragement.

    yer a star!

  • Janice

    Wow! Are you now my publicist? I love it ! and you're not even on payroll!!! Love you!

  • jen

    hey, thanks, friend!! it's my first blogging award EVER!!! I feel so....NICE. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin