I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Friday, August 03, 2007

The Baby Turns Four




Today was Snow White's fourth birthday. What a day!! It started with chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, at her request. Then a little while later she and the Prince went on a shopping spree! She had money from her Papaw, and her YiaYia and Papou (Greek Nana and Papaw), so she was spendin'! (After her tithe of course.)

The afternoon was filled with frivolity for all, as we are at my Sister's house in NC for the week, and the cousins are having a BLAST! There was Noggin watching galore, and general running around-ness, as well as screaming, giggling, tickling, and drooling. (By the baby. My Sister's baby, not Snow White.)

The evening was dinner out at Ci-Ci's Pizza. A cheap date worth the money. We also made a birthday cake, sang happy birthday, and ate cake. A good time was had by all. The exhausted crew are all now snug in their beds, frosting has been wiped away, and another year has flown by.

*Snow White, you are the sweetest girl. I am so blessed that God has allowed me to be your Mommy. I love that I see in you even at this tender age, the gift of compassion, and love for others. I am so thankful that you are the best hugger in the country, and that you still like to sit on my lap and read books for many hours. I cherish the times we have together now, because whether you know it or not, the time will come too soon that you will leave me to start a life of your own. I pray God's richest blessings on your life. May it be filled with His presence, may He put a hedge about you, and may He bring as much love into your life as you have brought into mine. I love you Peanut Butter. Mama.*

2 Comments:

  • Megan

    AW! Happy Birthday Snow White. And what a beautiful post, Julie!

  • Missy

    Happy Birthday 'snow white'! Love from Alaina, Maggie, Tesia and Jenee. Love the pics both first day and yesterday...makes ya think of having little ones again :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin