I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Are You Too Sad?

Has this series of posts freaked you out and made you think I've suddenly gone mental? Well, I am just reliving something that happened in my past. I promise the next installment tomorrow will be the last. Then it's back to nonsense and laughter. I promise! So, hang in there, it's almost over. If you can't handle it, go read BooMama for a while. I guarantee there will be laughs there. See you in a day or two.

Oh, and by the way? I really am fine. Thank you for asking. ;0)

1 Comments:

  • Megan (FriedOkra)

    I am very sad, but not too sad to keep coming back to hear the rest. I'm just really sorry it all happened, Julie. Really very sorry.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin