I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I Am Obsessed With the Sky

These are some pics I took from my perch in the marshmallow van. Cloudy Goodness I say!! I love the sky so much! Especially when the clouds are so soft they make me want to squeeze them like Charmin.

Also, when they sky looks like this, it reminds me of Heaven. And Jesus.


And then I remember why we're on this trip.


We are here in NYC to visit the in-laws, but this is also a Top Secret Christian Mission to win them to the Lord!!


Please join us in prayer as we make time to share the whole Gospel with them. We have had good opportunity in the past, gotten honest responses, then been interrupted by the kids.

God has a time frame, this we know. We just want to use our time here wisely so we can make a difference in their eternity. If you could remember to pray for us, it would be awesome.

His parents are Greek Orthodox, and while they do believe in Jesus and His sacrifice, they also think they need to do something to get to Heaven. But the Bible says there is nothing we can do.

Praise God for that.

Oh, and did I mention I am obsessed with the sky?

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin