I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Home Sweet Beautiful Home

We are finally home!! I didn't realize how much I desire having MY OWN SPACE until we got here, and I had a chance to relax! Praise the Lord for my sweet cozy home! There are NO men with maroon fingernails here, NO women with skirts cut up to you-know-where, NO people talking to themselves and twitching when they walk past me, and NO 92 degree weather.

AHHhhhhhh.....

I am relaxing.

I am also getting caught up on my blog reading. Fun! Two weeks with no internet (except for a few trips to Starbucks) was more challenging than I thought it would be. Not that I can't live without it, but I didn't realize how much of an outlet this blog is for me. I am really thankful to have a place to share my mind (not that there is much left to share) and my heart. Whew!

I also like reading my email.

I am just chipper and happy now to be home.

When I got here, I will not lie; it was stressful. Because prayer meeting for my missionary support group (not like a counseling group for grieving missionaries, but rather a group who supports my family through prayer) started at 7, and we arrived home from The Big Apple at approx. 6:15PM. (I am still working on my homework for the whole 'The Big Apple' thing)

So, I had a little to do before leaving. Like type up our praises and prayer requests. And print them out. And clean myself up after having been in a van and dirty bathrooms across the country for the past ten hours. Oh, and then I had to fix the internet connection, and try to download our printer driver because, apparently, when you leave the house for more than a few hours your printer FORGETS WHO YOU ARE.

Needless to say I was ripe for a prayer meeting. Does that even make sense?!?

Anyway, the ladies who showed up are such a great bunch. I love them all fiercely. They are my great friends. God showed up in a big way, too. It was AWESOME!!

And now I am at my cozy snug little home, and loving it. Every single stretched-out, pj wearing, kissing my hubby whenever I want, putting the kids to bed early, second.

1 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin