I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Monday, July 09, 2007

A Cool Blessing I Forgot To Share

Yeah, I forgot....when we were in line waiting to buy tickets for Lady Liberty, a woman from, I assume Great Britain, (don't even ask how my girls went crazy with hearing her accent) came to us and explained she had a friend who couldn't make it on their trip to see Lady Liberty, so she had an extra ticket, and would we be interested in it?

I will just tell you, we will take anything free, any time!! Especially when it's an $11.50 ticket to see Lady Liberty! Whoo-hoo! God is so good!

So, I thought you might want to know that.

Has God been good to you this week? Write me a comment and let me know!

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin