I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Friday, July 13, 2007

Because There's Nothing Else To Do



Yes, this was my breakfast this morning. I made this yummy concoction because I fancy me some good eats for breakfast. It's a great way to get yourself ready to face the day. This particular breakfast just happens to be a good balance of carbs, protein, and fat. And fruit. Yeah, it's a dinner for breakfast. You can think that.

Actually I made this breakfast this morning because it takes longer to make than your traditional eggs and toast, and I NEEDED ME SOMETHING TO DO. Because the days all run together here sometimes when I sit in the house all day and watch my kids watch tv. I can't wait to get home and let them play outside!!

You can make this at home real simple. It's normal sliced bread with the middle taken out by the rim of a juice glass. You put the bread on the counter, or cutting board, or plate, or whathaveyou, then press the glass rim into the middle of the slice. A nice hole is made, perfect for an egg to go into.

You then butter your bread and place it into a hot skillet. Put a little Pam spray into the hole, then crack your egg into it. If you want to toast the little circular bread piece, then Pam your skillet in an empty spot, and place the bread there.

When the egg/toast piece is ready to flip, pick it up with a spatula, spray Pam underneath, then flip. Cook until desired yolk consistency is reached. Then flip your circular toast piece. The result is some toasty eggy buttery goodness. Yum!

Anyway, just thought I'd give you something to drool about while I prepare my other posts. Food seems to be the subject of choice. Prepare yourselves for some strawberry goodness comin' up next. Don't worry, you can handle it.

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin