I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Friday, July 13, 2007

Ah, Typing Again At Last

I have missed typing in my blog. It has been two whole days. TWO WHOLE DAYS! But now I'm back! Yay! I am sure you haven't even noticed, have you? Wait, don't tell me. I don't want to know how absolutely unimportant this blog is to your everyday survival.

Well, I will be posting SEVERAL new posts today to make up for the lack of posting. Sit back, relax, and get ready to read!! Because I will be posting WAY TOO MANY THINGS ABOUT FOOD. So you may want a snack to keep you from munching on your keyboard. Here goes...

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin