I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Friday, June 15, 2007

Too Much Energy

My youngest daughter, Snow White, came into the house and HAD to retell an experience she had outside. The conversation was EXACTLY this:

SW: "Mama, look at my boo-boo."
Me: "Oh, what happened?"
*Note: She was burned by a baking pan yesterday near her elbow which she claims is her knee*
SW: "See my burn got a scratch."
Me: "Did you fall down outside?"
SW: "Yes. Like this:"
(Falls onto floor in slow motion with arm extended)
"BOOM!"
(Gets up)
"No, like this."
(falls onto floor again, differently)
"BOOM!"
Me: (Stifling a fit of laughter) "Really? I'm sorry your hurt your elbow."
SW: "No, it's my knee."

And that's all.

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin