I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Monday, June 18, 2007

Summer With A Capital 'S'

This sign SAYS IT ALL.



If you ever visit my local area in the summer time, you would be remiss if you didn't visit this local establishment. It's a classic summer time activity. You can probably see the lines of people from space. But don't worry, they go fast.

This is the ice cream choice menu. HOLY CHOICES BATMAN!!


This is their sizing chart. How they came up with these sizes, I will never know. They are inhuman proportions. Seriously. The picture after this one is proof.



This is my cone: kiddie size. Lady in the background you heard me right- KIDDIE SIZE!!!


My Princesses Enjoying Their Slippery Drippy Summer Time Fun


A Lick For The Camera


Aw, Angel Face


Pretty sweet way to wrap up Father's Day. Sweet indeed.

1 Comments:

  • Ruth

    JOY OH BLISS!! i am so glad you signed my blog because visiting your blog has been a breathe of fresh air. GOD BLESS YOU GUYS!!! you and your entire "royal" family. your children are so PRECIOUS.

    shalom....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin