I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sisterly Love

True conversation with my sister that is still going on AS WE SPEAK:

*We were having a serious conversation about how her youngest baby isn't gaining weight, and how that's making her stressed (aka feeling the mommyguilt)*

Me: "Well, it can't be your fault because you are doing everything you can. He's eating and gaining weight. It's just a slow gain. It must just be something in his body. We'll pray harder. Don't worry."
Sister: (to someone in her home, not me) "Why are you naked?"
Someone: "Cause I don't got my panties on."
Sister: "Don't sit on anything- not the couch, not the carpet, NOTHING until you put the panties on."
Me: "So, when's his next Dr. appt?"

Only another Mom could hear that conversation, think nothing of it, and move on.
I love that.

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin