I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Sunday, June 17, 2007

OH. MY. WORD. FUNNY.

Today in church they showed a HILARIOUS video. Of course, being in the Deaf class, I missed it. BUT with a little diligence, I found it on YouTube.
Oh, yes. I did. AND I found several other funny videos too. So, today for your bloggy enjoyment I am posting the links below. ENJOY!!!
(sorry to my deafie friends, no captions)

Funny, but Make You Think

Offering Linebacker

Teamwork

Christian Shopping Network

Evangelism Kit

Spiritual Linebacker

Go Deeper Get Equipped

Me Church

REAL.VOLUNTEER.HEROES.

Pearly Whitening Strips

Just For Laughs

No Hit Wonder Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin