I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Join the Foray of Fun!!

More fun than you can shake a stick at. And I can shake a pretty big fun stick. Oh, yes indeedy. I can. Well, I was checking out this blog over at Clementine's, and saw this meme. I LOVE THIS GAME. But, today it was too hard for me. Boo-hoo. I know, pity me, rub my back and make me cookies. Thanks. I feel better now. If you have a blog and leave a comment, I promise to check out your answers. Really. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye. THAT BIG OF A PROMISE. Read on. Then do your own. :)
Happy blogging!

The game is SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Your Name: JulieMom
1. Famous Singer/Band: Janis Joplin
2. 4 letter word: Jump
3. Street: John Street. Yes there is a street named that. THERE IS TOO!!
4. Color: Um...Jamocha Tan?
5. Gifts/Presents: Jelly Belly Jellybeans
6. Vehicle: Jaguar
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Junk
8. Boy Name: Justin
9. Girl Name: Jenny
10. Movie Title: Jaws
11. Drink: Jasmine Tea
12. Occupation: Jumprope Jumper
13. Celebrity: Jennifer Aniston
14. Magazine: Jet Magazine
15. U.S. City: Juneau, Alaska
16. Pro Sports Teams: Jacksonville Jaguars
17. Reason for Being Late for Work: Jell-O mishap (don't ask)
18. Something You Throw Away: Just the Wrappers of (fill in the blank with your favorite candy/snack/drink)
19. Things You Shout: Jumanji! Jumanji! (Don't we all?)
20. Cartoon Character: Jiminy Cricket

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin