I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Getting Back in Business

Well, let me tell you, I have had THE MOST FUN reading several blogs out there lately, and it made me want to start blogging again. Really, it did. So here I am. Instead of whining about how I wish I had kept my blog up, and yadda yadda yadda, I am doing it!

To catch you up with what's been happening since i posted last: Our youngest just graduated college. She is such a genius. Our middle daughter just found the cures for Parkinsons Disease, cancer and that other really bad disease, and our oldest just got married. She was SO BEAUTIFUL!! I could cry. I did.

Ok, so none of that is true, but it feels like I have been away that long. THAT LONG!! Yikes!

And in being away that long, you probably figure I've been saving all these great stories to share, and I will have endless witty things to say.

Well, you will be sorely disappointed. I have none of it. Not right now anyway. Maybe tomorrow. Right now it is midnight-thirty and my brain is drained. I swam today and got SUNBURNED. OUCH!! Really. The kind where you don't leave the house for a few days because you just can't force yourself to wear a certain undergarment. THAT BAD.

Oh well. I will be ready to type more tomorrow. Assuming I am not already bored with this blogging thing. In that case maybe I'll see you in another two years.

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin