I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Bloggy Life Is Over As I Know It

SO,

Last night I told my husband about my blog. BIG MISTAKE. Because, see I have this HUGE picture of his head on the sidebar, and now he asked me to take it down.

NOT. HAPPENING.

He has since been reading my blog. While I know he always has my best interest at heart, and that he is just TOO CUTE and SWEET to ever tell me how to do my blog, (nudge-nudge, wink-wink, hint-hint) my real comfort comes from the fact that he
HAS.NO.IDEA.HOW.TO.CHANGE.IT.

Thank the Lord for small blessings.

I'm just sayin'.

So, now that I have done an ENTIRE post about him, I am sure he will be hiding his face in public, and maybe even here around the house. But he's my Prince Charming and I love him.

A LOT.

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin