I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Life As Seen From Dashboard, USA

Howdy!
Probably thought I'd thrown in the towel, and decided I wasn't interested in trying to keep up with my blog, huh? Doubting me already? You hardly know me, shame on you!
We've been soooo many places since the last time I blogged. We have been in PA, OH, KY, TN, GA, FL, SC, NC, NJ, NYC, MA, CA....and back home. Whew!

This whole process of being missionaries and travelling all over the country in our minivan with three small kids seemed very romantic, like we would become this perfect harmonious group because we spent every minute together doing work for the Lord.

HA HA HA HA HA!! Well, it HAS brought us closer. (physically within inches of each other) and has really tested us. But it has been AWESOME! What other husband (other than those unemployed) gets to spend every day with his kids and witness the same milestones only moms see?

This is totally great for our kids, and gives them a special growing up. I wish I'd had more time with my own Dad growing up. He's such a great man, and such a huge part of my life. I am so thankful for the opportunity God has given my kids with this.

Though I don't always see it as an 'opportunity'....sometimes it is seen as a "challenge", to be polite. But I know God's master plan will work this all out beautifully, and my children will be the better for it. Praise Him!!

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin