I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, May 21, 2002

Choose Your Own Adventure (11)

*If you came here without reading the original post, click here.


What harm could it do to help him out? There are tons of other people around, and he looks harmless enough. "Sure, I'll help." You say, and climb from the pier onto the boat. "What can I do?" you ask.

"Well, I've already secured the boat to the pier, but I need to take down the sails and get them secured. Come with me."

The man leads you to the far side of the boat and barks out instructions. There are so many things to accomplish that you barely finish before the rain starts. The man happily hands you the ten dollars he promised then offers dinner and a ride home as well.

"I don't know my way around here and could sure use a restaurant recommendation. You've done more than ten dollars worth of work- I'd feel better if I fed you, too. What do you say?"

If you agree to go with him click here.

If you say thanks but no thanks, click here.

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin