I Chronicles 29:11 "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty:for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Tuesday, May 21, 2002

Choose Your Own Adventure (15)

*If you came here without reading the original post, click here.


A few days after your recovery, you attend an award dinner in your honor for helping to bust up a crime ring involved in everything from theft to slave trafficking.

You accept your award humbly, and excitedly wonder what your next adventure will be. Congratulations, you're a hero!!

The End

3 Comments:

  • WendyMom

    Wow! I feel just like Nancy Drew- which incidentally, we just saw and it is a CUTE movie.

    "A few days after your recovery, you attend an award dinner in your honor for helping to bust up a crime ring involved in everything from theft to slave trafficking."---

    Oh yeah- that's my favorite line of the whole thing. I'm not sure why they would've kidnapped ME, but hey- any labor is good for the slave market, right?

    Thanks for the grins this am- I miss you and will try and email you an update on the family soon!

  • Megan

    I used to LOVE those books. I think I checked out every one the OPL had. Very fun. Thanks!

  • Mr. Young

    Julie, I read your blog all the time, but I have never commented. I know, I'm such a loser. Anyway, I couldn't help but respond to this. This has to be the most clever thing I have ever seen on a blog. You are just too much!(in a good way). Thank you for entertaining me tonight. -Jen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin